-->

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why Doesn't My Single Crochet Look Like Yours?

I discovered just last night that I have not been doing standard single crochet.  What I've been doing isn't technically wrong - it is single crochet and I have completed four scarves already using it.  However, I've been doing single crochet through the front loop only.



You can still make anything you like going through the front or back loop of a stitch, but it changes the texture.  And here I kept wondering why my scarves were so stripey!


Stripey and wonky!
Not stripey...but still a bit wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The LostGirls would love to hear what you have to say about it...however, we reserve the right to edit or delete comments which we find hateful, off-topic, offensive and/or possible spam, etc.